Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Set List: Tuesdays with Maura 6/24/08

my first show of the summer:

Nomo – All the Stars – Ghost Rock – Ubiquity
Lykke Li – Dance, Dance, Dance – Little Bit EP
Seun Kuti – Fire Dance – Seun Kuti & Fela’s Egypt 80
The Chap – I Saw Them – Mega Breakfast
Hercules & Love Affair – Iris - Hercules & Love Affair
CocoRosie – God Has a Voice and She Speaks through Me – Single
Daedelus – Make It So – Make It So EP
Four Tet – Wing Body Wing – Ringer EP
Sigur Ros – Gobbledyguk – Med Sud I Eyrum Vid Spilum Endelaust
The Wedding Present – I lost the Monkey – El Rey
Portishead – The Rip – Third
Mia Doi Todd – Old World New World – GEA
Vetiver – Hurry On Sunshine – Thing of the Past
The Last Shadow Puppets – My Mistakes Were made For You – The Age of Understatement
Odd Nosdam – Dayvan Cowboy – Pretty Swell Explode
Nobody presents Blank Blue – Up – Western Water Music vol II
Sonantes – Miopia – Sonantes
Jackson Conti – Brasilian Sugar – Sujinho
Adem – Tears Are In Your Eyes – Takes
The Minor Canon – A False Start – No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
Spiritualized – Soul on Fire – Single Edit
Indian Jewelry – Seventh Heaven – Free Gold
Effie Briest – Long Shadow – 7”
Lucky Dragons – Desert Rose – Dream Island Laughing Landscape
The Notwist – Good Lies – The Devil, You & Me
Cineplexx – De Picnic Sin Mi – Picnic
Tickley Feather – Lookout What’s Next – S/T
Twine – Endomie - Violets

1 comment:

Ruben Wullaert said...

Hey Maura

I'm your fan!

Can I listen by internet to your show? I can't tune my radio on your channel from Belgium on...

greetz
Ruben